- 3 oz. Pusser's Blue Label Rum
- 4 tbsp. Honey
- 3 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 dash Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- 6-8 oz. Boiling Water
- 1/2 Lemon Rind
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Combine rum, honey, lemon juice, nutmeg, lemon rind and cinnamon stick into a glass.
- Pour boiling water over all ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Add extra honey and lemon juice to taste and enjoy!
Hot Toddy Cocktail
You might think a Hot Toddy is only a cold weather cocktail. Although for some, this might be true, this Hot Toddy recipe is no different than having a cup of tea...with a bit of a kick. If you're a tea drinker and still want something warm to sip, this is the drink for you. It lets you customize your drink to your liking, but gives you a little extra flavor with the rum.