- 1.5 oz. Pusser's Gunpowder Spiced
- 1 oz. Passion Fruit Liqueur
- 0.5 oz. Falernum
- 1 oz. Passion Fruit Puree
- 2 oz. Rubicon Passion Fruit Juice
- Add Pusser's Gunpowder Spiced, passion fruit liqueur, Falernum, passion fruit puree, Rubicon passion fruit juice, and ice to a cocktail shaker
- Cover and shake well
- Pour into glass with fresh crushed ice
- Top with crushed ice, garnish with half a passion fruit and mint leaves, and enjoy!
The traditional Pornstar Martini was created by the LAB London Bar owner, Douglas Ankrah, in 2002. It included vanilla flavored vodka, Passoã, passion fruit juice, and lime juice, and is also traditionally accompanied by a chilled of prosecco.
Being around for just over a decade, this cocktail was quick to become a hit. Ankrah says he named the Pornstar Martini due to its "pure indulgence," it's "sexy, fun and evocative." Although it's not a true martini, it has all the fun and taste of a perfect cocktail.