- 2-ounces (60 ml) Pussers Dark Navy Rum
- 4-ounces (120 ml) pineapple juice
- 1-ounce (30 ml) cranberry juice
- 1-ounce (30 ml) cream of coconut
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Add liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour into a big glass or goblet filled with ice. Grate fresh nutmeg on top.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice and frond.
For real rum lovers.
Unlike some, we dare not swap out a dark navy rum straight from the heart of the Demerara Valley, for a cheap sugared up spiced rum. You can fool some, but not all. The flavor of Pussers Rum Blue Label punches through these tropical ingredients like no other, and we dare to say, most appreciate that.
A special salute to our many friends who keep the Tot alive. Up Spirits!