- 2 oz. Pusser's Blue Label Rum
- 1/2 oz. Blue Curacao
- 3/4 oz. Spiced Syrup
- 1 oz. Platano Puree
- 3/4 oz. Lemon Juice
- 5 chunks Pineapple
- Pineapple Leaves (to garnish)
- Add pineapple chunks to a glass and muddle.
- Add ice into the glass.
- In a shaker with ice, combine rum, blue curacao, spiced syrup, and platano puree.
- Shake until cold and strain over ice and muddled pineapple.
- Garnish with pineapple leaves and enjoy!
Island Handshake Cocktail
Despite the somewhat unusual list of ingregients, this drink is sure to keep you wanting more. With the flavor of the pineapple throughout, topped off with the platano puree and spiced syrup, you get a very unique tropical blend. Add in the flavor of the lemon juice, blue curacao and of course, the rum, and you round it all out to create a sweet and spiced tropical drink!