- 2 oz. Pusser's Rum
- 1 oz. Blanc Vermouth or Lillet Blanc
- 1 oz. Orange Curaçao or Grand Marnier
- 1 tsp. Grenadine
- Orange Peel and Luxardo Cherry or Cocktail Cherry - To Garnish
- Add the rum, vermouth or Lillet Blanc, Orange Curaçao or Grand Marnier, and grenadine into a glass with ice. Stir until cold. Strain the drink into a cocktail glass.
- Use a knife to remove a 1″ wide strip of an orange peel. Squeeze the orange peel into the drink to release the oils. Gently run the peel around the edge of the glass, then place it in the glass and serve. Add a cocktail cherry if desired.
El Presidente Cocktail
Originating from Cuba in the early 1900's, this drink is perfect for a more sophisticated cocktail party. The sweet citrusy flavors perfectly compliment the caramel and spice notes in the rum, making this an easy to sip elegant cocktail for any occasion.