- 1 1/2 oz. Pusser's Rum
- 3 oz. Blood Orange Juice
- 3 oz. Pineapple Juice
- Splash of Aperol
- Champagne (to top)
- Blood Orange Slice (to garnish)
- Gummy Eyeball (to garnish)
- Combine Pusser's rum, blood orange juice, pineapple juice and aperol in a shaker with ice.
- Shake until cold and well mixed.
- Strain mixture into a glass and top off with champagne.
- Garnish with Nelson's gummy eyeball and a blood orange slice, and enjoy!
Halloween Nelson's blood
With so many takes on the Nelson's Blood cocktail, we created a Halloween variant to spice up your Halloween party! The sweet mix of blood orange and pineapple juice add a sweetness that pairs well with the aperol and the spice from the rum. Top it off with your choice of champagne to get a sweet, spicy, and bubbly blend that's sure to please.
2023 Halloween cocktail at Pusser's Bar and Grille - Ponte Vedra, Florida