- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves and Stems - Tightly Packed
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- 2 oz. Pusser's Rum
- 4 oz. Sparkling Water
- Add 1/2 cup of fresh, rinsed mint and 1 ounce of simple syrup to your shaker and muddle gently until fragrant and the juices from the mint leaves have been released
- Add in the rum, lime juice, and ice. Shake until fully mixed - the longer you shake, the more minty your mojito will be.
- Fill a glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Strain rum mixture into glass and top with sparkling water. Stir to mix in the sparkling water.
- Garnish with lime wedge and more fresh mint. Enjoy!
DARK RUM MOJITO COCKTAIL
If you like the classic Mojito, you'll be sure to love this dark twist! The rum adds a bit of sweetness and a bolder flavor to compliment the lime and mint and create the most flavorful Mojito you've ever had! Just as easy to make as the original but you'll enjoy it even more.