Pusser’s Rum Butter Bananas and Cream:
Craig Ritchie, a Pusser’s fan, was kind enough to share his special “Pusser’s Rum Bananas and Cream” recipe with us. It sounded so good, we had to share it with all of you. Try this simple dessert tonight, and let us know how you like it!
- Place one fry pan on high heat.
- Chuck in a good knob of butter. (Be generous)
- Add a good slosh of Pusser’s Rum (Again, be generous)
- Mix together rum and butter and turn down the heat to medium.
- Slice and add in required bananas depending on the serving. Let the rum butter and bananas simmer.
- Turn the bananas occasionally. (Craig said he normally does this for around 10 minutes to soften the outside of the bananas). Put the bananas in a bowl with cream, then pour the rest of the rum butter over the bananas. Serve with ice cream! (Optional)